we will do it together

Accidents in public places

We are here to assist

If you have been injured by a slip, trip or fall in a public place which could have been avoided had the local authority or owner/occupier taken reasonable care to make the area safe, you could be entitled to compensation.

More information on Accidents in Public Places can be found below.

If you wish to speak with one of our specialists, please contact us via 01204 866597, info@fairmontlegal.co.uk or our Contact Us page.

helping you all the way

everyone deserves access to justice

Our expertise includes:

We can assist you by identifying the correct party, which is often not as simple as it sounds and pursuing a claim for compensation on your behalf.

We believe that everyone deserves access to justice when they are injured through no fault of their own regardless of their means. That is why we handle almost all personal injury cases on a No Win No Fee basis, meaning there will be no cost to you in the event that you lose your case.

If you’ve sustained an injury in a public place due to no fault of your own, we can help you. Call us today on 01204 866597 and talk to our team for a free consultation to discuss your claim. Alternatively, complete the easy-to-use contact form and one of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.

Do Not Hesitate To Contact Us

If you require any legal advice please do not hesitate to contact us on 01204 866597 or fill in our easy-to-use contact form and one of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.

Know Your Rights

An accident, in a public place (including on the road/pavement, car parks, in supermarket/shopping centres or even in a restaurant) can not only be distressing and embarrassing but can lead to injuries, sometimes serious and life-changing.

Slip, trips and falls that are a result of another party not complying with their legal duties, can result in you being eligible for a claim for compensation – this is not just for your injuries but even to cover your income for any time off work and medical costs that you have needed to pay for. It is important that you report your accident to the party on whose premises you had a slip (in the case of a public road, the local authority), and take any photographs of the area in question. If there are any witnesses, be sure to take their details also.

You have 3 years from the date of your accident to claim and it is recommended that you contact a legal advisor as soon as possible to ensure that they can prepare the strongest claim for you. If you feel that you have a claim as a result of a slip, trip or fall in a public place, we at Fairmont Legal, can assess your claim and advise you whether it is one that can be pursued. We will ensure that you are exposed to the least stress and aim to conclude your claim as quickly as possible on a ‘no win no fee’ basis.